Wednesday 2 April 2014

I, As a programmer so far

Posted by No Filter Post on 09:37 with No comments
Now its been almost a year working since i'm as  software developer. I think I should write something about it.
In the past 10-12 month I have learned a lot. During all this time I have been mostly working with HTML5, JavaScript. Earlier I worked two html 5 games in impactjs game engine but latter in this January I got to work on a flash based game and learned a little actionscript. I also worked a little on a wpf application and implemented some xaml animation in that.
So as of now I have worked on HTML5, JavaScript, action script, java and little c#, ohhh that's good set of programming language, I believe.
When I was student then I was told every time learn a programming language completely and I tried it along with few friends. We tried learning Java , we used to write some small program but never tried build something more than a address book or calculator. That's what I did wrong in those time. That time I was not aware about forums like stack exchange or GitHub. But things changed a lot in passed 1 and half years.
Today I think I didn't managed to program in college days because I was not very much curious about programming . now I regularly read many coding blogs and tech news. Best blog I ever read is codinghorror.com of Jeff Atwood. He writes very well about his works on the blog , he is very inspiring one of his post about programming love it or leave it and many more inspired me a lot. I would recommend every aspiring programmer to visit codinghorror once it is really worth reading.
I think one can't become a good programmer till he is not passionate about it, technology is changing everyday so you can't stuck on a particular language or technology you have to look on the latest one. So the reading blogs tech news etc is the must for a programmer you can't skip them.
There are many people who are very good at some particular language and oops concept but they are not good programmer because knowing some concept can't help you much to become good programmer. Programming is an art of creating beautiful and awesome software's, so its need passion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your views in comment....