Tuesday 15 April 2014

Just a thought

Posted by No Filter Post on 09:46 with No comments
Last week I have decided to maintain regularity in posts here , but then again after posting some post then again discontinued. I have two major problem in order to write a blog post, first I couldn't find a nice topic to write about and second the language. One of the reason to start this blog was to improve my writing ability.  Last year when I started the blogging then I thought I will maintain a regularity at least one post per week.
  Last week I given pgee for IIITH , while filling the form I'd decided that I will prepare for exam but at the end gave exam without any preparation. Now all hope on low cut off or almost impossible.
I have decided to start building some projects maybe games of my own. So far progress in that is almost nothing.
It frustrates me a lot why I can't make regularity with my own thing.
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your views in comment....