Wednesday 2 April 2014

Blogging

Posted by No Filter Post on 22:26 with No comments
I started this blog last year at that time my aim was to write about of myself , my works and the world around me. In the start for few days I posted blog frequently then lost the track. On 28 December I bought a domain for it and then posted few post but again couldn't manage to maintain a regularity. Recently I viewed some other people blog , they post on regular basis it inspired me , maybe I will be posting regularly from now.
One problem while writing a blog post is that fear what if someone read my blog and found so many mistakes as I'm not good at writing, basically a fear of what others will feel on my post. Then I was reading blog lessmilk.com where he talked about his blogging experience how he improved his writing skills even he got some job offers because of his blogs. Even Jeff Atwood of coding horror mentioned mentioned his blog experience in his recent post. Few more blogs like new2code.com and thehopefulwebdev.com also inspired me a lot I have followed these guys on Twitter and they regularly talk about their work on their blogs. And yes they have followed me back on Twitter.
Maybe after all this inspiration I will maintain a regularity in posts on this blog.
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your views in comment....