Tuesday 22 January 2013

thinking of my mind

Posted by No Filter Post on 21:04 with 1 comment
       from last few days actually i'm not feeling fine. There is some problem i think but in my point of view it is due to some expectation and fear of my future. From last few days i am in little bit insecurity of future. When I see the people of my age they are just looking good and having no fear of future they are enjoying himself , i always wonder of them. but anyway i have decided to work hard from now.
            because i want to work in the software field so i have to adopt some western culture and the language English , i'm trying for it . This one of the reason behind my creation of this blog . I have decided that i will only use English here . OK Presently i'm trying to learn WAMP technology . I have read several article on this and i want to learn it as soon as possible and i'm sure i can do it . i have also joined niit for assistance in my mission of learning php but they are so lazy. I think that i have lost my money by taking admission in niit this is totally waste and this is heart me very much . 
    now i have decided that i will write abut myself and my viewpoint regularly It will helpful for me in many ways . 
   I want to share some points about my present job . I am working in bloomenergy as a third party employee of cms infosytem and overall working here is good experience. The people of bloomenergy are very good in nature i have enjoyed here very much. but i'm not satisfied because i never wanted a job position like this so it becomes boring for me .And because in Allahabad i lived with my friends i will miss him a lot actually i want to leave this job and want to go to Delhi to live with my friends but unfortunately money problem blocked my movement plan. because their is some uncertainty also that if i will leave the job and go to Delhi then in Delhi i will find a job or not i'm not sure about this . this is the reason why i'm living in Mumbai and i don't like Mumbai at all it is a boring city for me probably this is because i have no one here t among my friends who understand me better.
    I don't know anything about future but i'm sure in my life always will be a blankness without my those friends who were lived with me in Allahabad . 

Categories:

1 comment:

Write your views in comment....