Wednesday 23 January 2013

3...24 january morning

Posted by No Filter Post on 21:33 with No comments
OK i am going to write my third post here. from last few i have observed that my mind is not stable now days , it thinks a lot . Sometimes it create headache so this is sometime problematic but anyway thinking motivates me to do something. Nowadays I'm trying new things because my thinking motivates me  .
   Nowadays watching news is a kind of tiring act , there is no news in media which give some pleasure.
All the news topic shows only downfall of society . So before someday I've decided  that I will not watch news , Instead of watching news i will enjoy a movie or play game on my laptop that would be fine for me.
But unfortunately i'm the kind of person who can't live without knowing whats going on the media and this is due to media accessibility also now you can find all the update very easily you have no need to try for it hardly it is quite easy to get info.
  Facebook is a kind of media , I feel it is very boring peoples who are regular user of FB have no work to do they are just passing their time . And in the Facebook there are several pages who only creates some post spicy and serve it over the fb and provoking others .well I hate such pages . they only think he is right well i think also like this that i am only right but sometime i follow others also . Facebook is just waste of time but what to do , I can't avoid it , i have to login into it regularly .. but i know this is waste , but i also thinks sometime it helps us to connect with our friends so this is good thing.
  Ok I think its enough for today.

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your views in comment....