Wednesday 27 February 2013

2272013

Posted by No Filter Post on 09:39 with No comments
why this ,,,,, every time I realize something and takes decision to do it but unfortunate failed to do ..  it happens all time ...Once I decided to do  something  and for that I made plans also but unable to execute that properly failure its annoying , why it happens with me all time even i know this is not good but what. actually initiation of new thing is always tough it is always challenging ....and presently i don't feel my goal is tough for me it quite easier but i have to make a plan and checkpoints. yes presently their is an unavailability of resources also and have to arrange resources as soon as possible because i don't have time to waste ...i have done a big mistake but what to do i can't rollback now ,, so far i have determined that my one quality is that i always hesitate to solicit anything,,, even i always hesitated in making demand to my father ,,, but yes one thing for what i'm always thankful to god that papa have always supported me very much and given all thing to me .. today what i am this is only because of him ...he given me all whatever i have demanded .   Hey god give me  ability to work hard and fulfill all dreams of me and my family.   
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your views in comment....